With business bookkeeping and basic tax tips for new and old entrepenuers

Friday, January 14, 2011

What Tax Reports, Forms do I need to file for my Business

Here is a short listing of forms, reports your need to file before Jan 31st:

W-2's for employees
1099's for contractors (not employees)
941 Tax Report
940 FUTA Tax Report
State unemployment Tax Reports