With business bookkeeping and basic tax tips for new and old entrepenuers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to run the accounts payable report in Quickbooks

There are actually several reports that deal with accounts payable in Quickbooks. There is an A/P (accounts payable) aging report, which shows how old your bills are in groups of 30, 60 or 90 days and above. There is also a vendor balance report, which shows the balances you owe by vendor. However the report I use for reviewing accounts payable is the Unpaid Bills Detail report. This will give you every bill you owe in alphabetical order, along with the aging period of the bill and the due date. You select a due date to see all bills due by that date, say for instance the 1st of the month. From here you can see who you owe, how much, when it was due and make your payment decisions.

Next, how to enter recurring bills.
By Alamo Bookkeeping Associates

2 comments:

  1. Thank you to let me see these articles and pictures,it is so cool, I am very excited, which to me is incredibly, I finally found a soul mate, if possible, please read these my pictures!!!levi's glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete